Wednesday 15 January 2014

Challenge Post

Hello,
Its been a while since i entered any chalenges, but im back this week with my first 2 challenge cards.
My first is for the Magnolia down under challenge, summertime.
I used a background stamp and delightful tilda, coloured with promarkers.
Papers are kaisercraft sweet pea.
I added flowers to finish.



 My second card is for LOTV anything goes challenge.
I used an image from the fairies art pad, and coloured with promarkers.
I used nitwit papers and added ribbon, a bow and flowers to finish.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely card !! Thank you for joining us at MDUC. Hope to see you in next challenge.
    regards,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Love your card for our first challenge at MDUC this year! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Lyn, Such lovely bright colours!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete